My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://howesthatblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

BASIC BASIC

When it comes to wearing basics, I tend to embrace my inner Calvin Klein and let the fit and fabric speak for themselves. Who needs accessories when you have the perfect shift dress? Here, I've pulled together some of my basic pieces for a (totally boring) look that I can't help but love.


Just awkwardly posing in my living room. No big deal.
SWEATER J. Crew, JEANS BCBGMAXAZRIA, SCARF Nordstrom, BELT H&M, SHOES Qupid



My husband always gets mad at me for stealing his belts, but how cute does this one look peeking out below my sweater? He can deal.


Photo courtesy of vogue.com
Calvin Klein Resort 2012. Swoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment