My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://howesthatblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 9, 2011

BOHO WINTER & CHRISTMAS SHIPS

shopbop.com

shopbop.com


Have you seen shopbop.com's Bohemian Winter lookbook All of a sudden I feel compelled to wear nothing but faux fur, chiffon maxi skirts, and shoulder-baring sweaters. Well done, shopbop. I tip my floppy hat to you.

Drooling over such gorgeous wintry fashion really put me in the Christmas spirit. And so when Phil (my husband) asked if I wanted to watch the Portland Christmas ship parade from his 8th floor waterfront office, I threw on my fuzziest blanket sweater and high-tailed it over there. Well, the "parade" turned out to be only six boats and lasted all of about 60 seconds, which left plenty of time for me to stage my own Bohemian Winter photoshoot. I mean, I'm not saying it's better than shopbop's per se, but their model might want to start looking for another job...

shopbop.com

Nailed it.
sweater: Anthropologie, jeans: J Brand

Christmas ship parade in all its glory. Check out Moby Dick on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment