My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://howesthatblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 19, 2011

HOLIDAY PARTY AT THE HOWES-HOLD

Last weekend, Phil and I hosted our first annual Howes-hold Holiday Party. The tunes were bumpin', the booze was flowin' and general merriment was had by all. A great way to kick off the holiday season!
sweater: J. Crew

Phil played DJ for the evening from his iPhone on our new Sonos system. (Check out his Rhapsody Christmas playlist here.) Sexy man, sexy jams.
 
sweater: Sparrow, pants: AG Jeans, booties: Dolce Vita
Given that this is a style blog, I thought I should mention the amazing red AG pants and Sparrow sweater that I found at Anthropologie. Cozy, festive, and uber-stylish when paired with my Dolce Vita booties. All in all, the perfect holiday party 'fit.

I also wanted to hand out a few HOWES THAT style awards for the evening...

Best dressed - individual: Chris Hammond

Best dressed - group: Morgan Hillier, Anne Calvert and Julie Blakley
(Morgan, I'm going to steal those patterned tights right off of your legs!)

Best hat: Joe Edwards
Cutest couple: Ellie Amico + Brennan Watt

    
Best use of props: Chris Hammond as "Drunk Santa"

As the night progressed, the drinks got stronger and the props came out in full force.
 Obviously I couldn't go the whole night without throwing up at least one gangsta peace sign. I'm a loser.

Peppermint patties are my favorite part of holiday parties.
 


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment