My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://howesthatblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

MONOCHROMATIC LAYERING & LBB


 
 

shirt: Ann Taylor, cardigan: Mom's hand-me-down, trench coat: Cole Haan, jeans: Citizens of Humanity, shoes: Qupid,  bag: Cole Haan
Yay! A photoshoot outside of the apartment! In natural light! It's a miracle! (A miracle that Phil and I were out the door early enough to have time for these photos.) Yesterday I was in a bit of a layering mood. I've been indulging in a few (dozen) holiday treats lately so I needed some layers to cover my layers if you know what I mean.
Speaking of which, Phil and I finally checked out Little Big Burger on NW 10th and Davis last night. Not only was the food delicious (the fry sauce - holy moly), but the music they were playing had my shoulders poppin' all night. You try listening to Jagged Edge - Where the Party At without busting a move. Altogether, a very enjoyable dining experience. Thanks LBB!

No comments:

Post a Comment